Each year, tens of thousands of people who have seen our store for that very first time, or proceeded to a place without Wegmans, write asking individuals build a shop in their own town. Since we start two or three new stores annually, it might be impossible to ablige every petition.
Today, We’ve Got stores in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland and Massachusetts. You’ll see from our listing of prospective endeavors which our newest store growth is focused in the northeast and mid-Atlantic places, though we will proceed to upgrade or replace elderly stores inside our mature markets, like New York. There are other internet sites we’re working on, but are not at liberty to reveal as yet.
Please be aware that some internet sites given here continue to be in final stages of discussion or looking forward to municipal approvals, and opening dates are subject to change.
Opening in 2018
- Opening Spring 2018! Natick, MA
- Natick Theater in Middlesex County
- Launch 2018: Chantilly, VA
- East of Rt. 28 and also Westfields Blvd. at Fairfax County
- Opening 2018! Lancaster, PA
- Harrisburg Pike, East of U.S. Route 30 interchange in Lancaster County
- Cary – Cary Towne Boulevard and Interstate 40 in Wake County
- Chapel Hill – US Interstate 40 and Highway 15-501 at Orange County
- Raleigh – Wake Forest Road close US Interstate 440 in Wake County
- West Cary – Davis Drive and Airport Boulevard in Wake County
- Middletown – Route 3-5 and King’s Highway in Monmouth County
- Brooklyn – Brooklyn Navy Yard in Kings County
- Harrison – 106-110 Corporate Park Drive in Westchester County
- Alexandria (Carlyle) – Eisenhower Ave. exit off Interstate 495 at Fairfax County
- Arcola – Dulles West Blvd. along with Loudoun County Pkwy. In Loudoun County
- Tysons Corner – Capital Beltway and Route 123 in Fairfax County
- Virginia Beach – Southwest corner of US Route 58 and Independence Blvd..
- Fannie Mae, Washington D.C. – Wisconson Avenue along with Rodman Street